Would you believe a yellow jacket got me in the *grocery store*? For real! I was thumbing through a magazine. The magazine rack was near the produce section, which probably explains the presence of the insect. I kept feeling something tickling my face, and reached up to brush it away.
Suddenly, my index finger was on fire and I saw the yellow jacket fly away! Holy smokes, but it hurt! I'm not normally allergic, but I started feeling kind of dizzy and managed to make it home. I took some Benadryl and felt better. My mom said the yellow jacket probably got me in just the right place on my finger to get a lot of venom in the sting, so it made me a little sickish feeling.
A honeybee sting is nothing compared to a yellow jacket sting. Those little devils hurt!